Rules for Intermediaries
RULES FOR INTERMEDIARIES ON HISTORICAL IMPERIAL & KINGDOM ASSETS: THE 10 COMMANDMENTS SET IN STONE
ACTIONS WILL BE UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF THE ICJ/ICC AND WILL BE CARRIED OUT BY THE ICJ/ICC SPECIAL FORCES UNIT.
REMEMBER, THESE ASSETS AND THE REDEMPTION PROCESS EXISTS TO HELP HUMANITY NOT TO ENRICH INDIVIDUALS.
- Only the Intermediary that actually delivers the transaction completed will be paid. If they choose to share the fee, then any other intermediary will need to sign an agreement with them directly. It will not be a percentage of the transaction value and will not continue past the first payment of the fee.
- There will be no fee protection agreements (FPA) on these kind of assets, only a letter stating that a one-time fee will be paid to one person; no more broker chains.
- No Intermediary is entitled to any kind of payment, other than what is agreed between the intermediaries themselves; for simply knowing about a transaction, knowing a name or passing on a telephone number or email address.
- Any Intermediary that tries to interfere with a transaction is contravening the law, it is known as: “Torturous Interference of a Contract”. It is punishable with Fines, Blacklisting, Exclusion on any Future Transactions and/or possible Imprisonment. Further prosecution may be taken, depending, on a case by case basis and on the principals’ decision.
- The fee payable to the Intermediary that brings the transaction will be a one-time fee and will be on a case by case basis. The final amount payable will be non-negotiable but fair or the scale of the transaction. If they choose to share it, that is their prerogative.
- Any Intermediary that tries to interfere with a transaction will instantly, without further notice, be cease & desisted (C&D) and blacklisted from any further transactions. If they further persist and make derogatory comments on the Internet, Social Media, Scam sites, Facebook, Twitter or any other form of electronic or written/verbal comment in a negative manner, they will be Blacklisted and open to Prosecution and other punitive actions.
- Any Intermediary that does not put the owner/holder or principal into direct communication and be willing to step aside, if requested, then they shall be cease & desisted (C&D) and will be removed from the transaction.
- Any Intermediary found to be intimidating or threatening, in any way, a principal or other Intermediary will be Blacklisted and possibly pursued for Prosecution depending on the severity of the actions they use against others.
- On completion of a successful transaction, the Intermediary involved in the transaction will be invited to visit a location to be given to them privately, to receive their payment for services rendered and will be given private information and notice of protection giving them the ability to actually spend the funds they have earned without fear of persecution or prosecution.
- Any intermediary threatening any ICJ/ICC Judge, Official, or other staff member will be Blacklisted and Banned from ever participating in any Transactions and will be pursued to the full extent of the Law. The Penalty will be very, very severe. All legal actions will be under the guidance of the ICJ/ICC and will be carried out by the ICJ/ICC Special Forces Unit.